Do you enjoy getting people excited about the latest book you read or show you watched? Are you looking for a career that allows you to think creatively, experiment, and learn new things? Build your resume and skillset with a Digital Marketing Internship at IU Press.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll be a valuable part of the team. We are passionate about promoting big ideas and compelling stories.
You’ll work one-on-one with our marketing managers and will gain real-world experience and skills in digital marketing, branding, communications, and publicity. This experience will train you for jobs in book publishing, marketing, communications, media, or advertising.
At IU Press, we publish fun, provocative, engaging, and award-winning books and academic journals—content that makes a difference today and tomorrow. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll help connect our books with readers and authors who will love them.
Skills you bring with you:
- Ability to get things done
- Eagerness to take on new challenges
- Creativity and positivity
Skills you take with you:
- Using HTML and CSS to update websites
- Writing, planning, and posting social media content
- Building HTML emails and paid-social media advertisements
- Blog writing, planning, and posting
You are a good fit if you:
- Enjoy working independently
- Love knowledge and learning
- Are always thinking of new ideas
- Want to work in a creative field
- Enrolled full time at IU (undergrad or grad)
Semester and year-long positions are available. We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019. To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and a work samples to Chantel Stavick at email@example.com.
Indiana University prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. All are welcome here.
IU Press Internships home