Do you enjoy getting people excited about the latest book you read or show you watched? Are you looking for a career that allows you to think creatively, experiment, and learn new things? Build your resume and skillset with a Digital Marketing Internship at IU Press.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll be a valuable part of the team. We are passionate about promoting big ideas and compelling stories.
You’ll work one-on-one with our marketing managers and will gain real-world experience and skills in digital marketing, branding, communications, and publicity. This experience will train you for jobs in book publishing, marketing, communications, media, or advertising.
At IU Press, we publish fun, provocative, engaging, and award-winning books and academic journals—content that makes a difference today and tomorrow. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll help connect our books with readers and authors who will love them.
Skills you bring with you:
- Creative writing
- A passion for social media
- Eagerness to take on new challenges
- Creativity and positivity
Skills you take with you:
- How to write, plan, and post social media content for business
- Copywriting best practices
- Blog writing and planning
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
You are a good fit if you:
- Looking to pursue a career in marketing
- Are always thinking of new ideas
- Want to work in a creative field
- Enrolled full time at IU (undergrad or grad)
Semester and year-long positions are available. To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and a work samples to Chantel Stavick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana University prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. All are welcome here.
IU Press Internships home