Do you dream in Tweets? If so, then we'd like you to consider interning with our sales and marketing team! Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 IU Press internships are currently available.
- Creating content for our social media channels
- Monitoring relevant social discussions about our company, books, authors, and industry
- Writing blog posts about our books, authors, and staff
- Assisting with podcasts and book trailers
- Research and data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and tools
- Ability to work independently
- Love of books
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie, photography, video, and podcasting
This is an unpaid internship; we seek candidates who are motivated to apply knowledge gained during the internship in a future professional endeavor.
Interested students should send a résumé, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples to Dave Hulsey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you are interested in a Summer or Fall internship on your application materials.