Do you enjoy creating awesome posters or graphics that tell a story or express an idea? Are you looking for a career that allows you to think creatively, experiment, and learn new things? Build your resume and skillset with a marketing design internship at IU Press.
As a marketing design intern, you’ll be a valuable part of the IU Press marketing team. We are passionate about promoting big ideas and compelling stories.
You’ll work one-on-one with our marketing managers and designer to gain real-world experience and skills designing ads, social media graphics, and promotional materials. This experience will train you for a career in design.
At IU Press, we publish fun, provocative, engaging, and award-winning books and academic journals—content that makes a difference today and tomorrow. As a marketing design intern, you’ll help connect our books and journals with readers who will love them.
Skills you bring with you:
- Willingness to learn new things
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (optional)
Skills you take with you:
- Crafting effective and compelling visual materials
- Working from a design brief and with a marketing team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
You are a good fit if you:
- Enjoy communicating visually and want to hone your skills
- Love knowledge and learning
- Enjoy working independently
- Want to work in a creative field
- Enrolled full time at IU (undergrad or grad)
Semester and year-long positions are available. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Chase Strother at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana University prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. All are welcome here.
IU Press Internships home