Do you enjoy getting people excited about the latest book you read or show you watched? Are you looking for a career that allows you to think creatively, experiment, and learn new things? Build your resume and skillset with a Photography & Videography Internship at IU Press.
As a Photography & Videography Internship, you’ll be a valuable part of the team. We are passionate about promoting big ideas and compelling stories.
You’ll work one-on-one with our digital marketing manager and will gain real-world experience and skills on how to shoot, edit, capture video for digital marketing purposes.
At IU Press, we publish fun, provocative, engaging, and award-winning books and academic journals—content that makes a difference today and tomorrow. As a Photography & Videography Internship, you’ll help connect our books with readers and authors who will love them.
Skills you bring with you:
- Creative eye
- Experience editing videos and photos
- Eagerness to take on new challenges
- Creativity and positivity
You'll take with you:
- Real-world work examples to add to your portfolio
- How photography and videography is used for business
- Reference for future employment (pending successful completion of the internship)
You are a good fit if you:
- Looking to pursue a career in photography and videography
- Are always thinking of new ideas
- Want to work in a creative field
- Enrolled full time at IU (undergrad or grad)
Semester and year-long positions are available. To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and a work samples to Chantel Stavick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiana University prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. All are welcome here.
IU Press Internships home