Indiana University Press is a full-service publisher and has been at the forefront of publishing journals since 1987.
The journals team at IU Press provides professional service to all of our publishing partners—editors, society officials, contributors, readers, librarians, and subscribers—including each aspect of the modern journals workflow, including:
- online article submission and peer review systems
- copyediting, design, and layout
- subscription/membership development
- list management
- full print-on-demand, production, and fulfillment
- online and traditional distribution (including mobile and e-reader editions)
- marketing and promotion
- intellectual property rights management
- inventory control
- financial recordkeeping and collections
We are interested in working with societies, associations, institutes, and individual editorial offices.
We welcome the opportunity to consider the addition of your title to our list of journals. For questions or more information, please contact Michael Regoli.